2010-09-02

Peter Lindforss zen-dikt nr 3


Peter Lindforss har skrivit flera dikter om änder... Det här är en zen-dikt om en and, som för övrigt syns på bilden.


DUCK-POEM (Zen # 3)

I sat meditating
full lotus position and all
and by the water as always
when a duck came up to me

“Come on in”, he said
“it's ever so cool and refreshing
My wife and kids are gone
and me, I´m just floating around”

I resumed my posture
and tried to ignore: duck, water and wind

“Water has a cleansing effect”,
continued the duck
(obviously he wasn´t prepared to leave)

“Any more wisdom, Duck?” I said.
trying to hold on to reality

“You´ve heard most of it”, said the duck

“Sure, Duck, but tell me again”

“This conversation was your idea”, said the duck
“I just come and go where the tide takes me”

And then the duck was gone.

- Peter Lindforss

Inga kommentarer :